All sorts of information that makes your identity determined or determinable in accordance with the Law no. 6698 for the “Protection of Personal Data” (“KVKK”) will be processed by Garanti Kültür A.Ş. (hereinafter shall briefly be referred to as “Salt”) with the capacity of “Data Controller” within the following scope. The Data Controller that you may lodge your application(s) thereto is Salt within the framework of the provisions of the Law for the Protection of Personal Data.
The procedure related to the “Processing of Your Personal Data” refers to all sorts of procedures, effectuated on the data such as obtainment, recording, storage, maintenance, updating, rearrangement, disclosure, classification, prevention of their use, means on any transaction carried out on data such as sharing or transferring to third parties permitted by the legislation.
Objective for the Processing of Personal Data
- To present the products and services of Salt; and to introduce its activities and programs;
- To make up-to-date information on personal contact information for Salt;
- To fulfil relevant information storage, reporting and informing obligations, stipulated/envisaged by the applicable legislation and competent authorities within the context of services and facilities provided in the digital media;
- To be able to record images via a camera of Salt’s Galata and Beyoğlu buildings in Istanbul and the Ankara Office due to security applications;
- To plan institutional sustainability, institutional management, strategic planning, and data security processes, to inspect and put the same into practice;
- To fulfil all administrative and legal obligations on a full and complete basis on these subject matters.
Third Parties that Your Personal Data are Shared with
- Any persons and establishments permitted at the applicable legislation;
- Shareholders and affiliates of Salt (for instance: T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş.);
- Any direct or indirect domestic/external subsidiaries;
- Any establishments where Salt receives service, collaborates or becomes a program-partner in order to conduct its activities.
Method of Collection of Personal Data
- Your personal data may be collected orally, in a written manner or electronically from the venues where the activities of Salt are conducted and locations where the programs are effectuated.
Your Rights within the Scope of the Law for the Protection of Personal Data
You can apply to the Salt and may;
- Learn whether your personal data are processed, the objective of their processing, and whether they are used in accordance with such objective, and if processed, request information on the subject matter hereunder;
- Learn about any third parties, with whom your personal data are shared in domestic field and abroad in accordance with the applicable Law;
- Ask for due correction in the event that you may think that your information (data) is processed insufficiently or erroneously;
- Ask for the write off or deletion of the same within the framework of the terms and conditions, envisaged in Article 7 of the said Law;
- Ask for the notification of your requests, indicated in the subparagraph nos. (c) and (d), to related third parties that your information is transmitted thereto and require them to realize the same procedures;
- Raise objection to the occurrence of any conclusion in your disfavor as a result of analysis by automated systems and in case you think that they are entered or used contrary to the applicable law and you incur any loss for this reason, then, you can ask for the indemnification of the loss in question.
In the event that the application, made by you for these objectives, has brought forth an additional cost, then, it may be necessary for you to pay the amount of fee at the tariff due to be determined by the Board for the Protection of Personal Data. Your claims and requests taking place at your application will be finalized within the shortest possible period depending on the nature of such claim or request and in any case, within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days. You can transmit your applications in writing to Salt in order to benefit from and take advantage of your rights within the scope of the applicable Law, and visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority in order to get detailed information.
GARANTİ KÜLTÜR A.Ş.
Nispetiye Mah. Aytar Cad. No: 2 Beşiktaş 34337 İstanbul Türkiye
Central Registration System (Mersis) No: 0924 0128 0450 0016
Telephone/Fax: +90 212 334 2200 / +90 212 292 1667