- SALT Galata guests are required to provide either HES codes with proof of vaccination or immunity, or a negative PCR test taken within the last 48 hours. Please update the HES application or have your test results ready at the entrance.
- SALT Research main study hall is open to pre-registered users only from Tuesday to Saturday between 11.00 and 19.00.
- The study hall is closed from 13.30 to 14.30 due to sterilization of the surfaces and materials.
- When your appointment request has been approved, you will be sent an email to show at the entrance of SALT Galata.
- Users are required to wear masks, (dispose of their gloves) and disinfect their hands. People with body temperature higher than 37.5 degrees and symptoms including coughing, runny nose, difficulty of breathing will be directed to the nearest healthcare institution.
- Users are required to sanitize their hands upon entry and wear masks at all times. Disposable gloves are not allowed in the space.
- It is required that librarians and users maintain a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Users may only use tables and chairs reserved for them.
- You must leave your table promptly at the end of your appointment so that your table can get sterilized.
- No food or beverage is allowed, except water.
- The photocopier, scanner, and water cooler will remain temporarily out of service.
- Appointment requests are notified within two working days.
- Users may request publications from SALT Research Ferit F. Şahenk Hall here during publication request hours.
- SALT Research Ferit F. Sahenk Hall will reopen at a later date.
Click here to register and schedule an appointment. Thank you.