- The HES code is required to access SALT buildings.
- SALT Research main study hall is open to pre-registered users only from Tuesday to Saturday between 11.00 and 17.00.
- The study hall is closed from 13.30 to 14.30 between Tuesday and Saturday due to sterilization of the surfaces and materials.
- Providing researchers with access to our publication collection on architecture, design, art, economy, social and urban studies is top priority during the pandemic.
- When your appointment request has been approved, you will be sent an email to show at the entrance of SALT Galata.
- Users are required to wear masks, (dispose of their gloves) and disinfect their hands. People with body temperature higher than 37.5 degrees and symptoms including coughing, runny nose, difficulty of breathing will be directed to the nearest healthcare institution.
- Users are required to sanitize their hands upon entry and wear masks at all times. Disposable gloves are not allowed in the space.
- It is required that librarians and users maintain a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Users may only use tables and chairs reserved for them. The librarians will bring any publication you wish to go through to your table upon request.
- Only librarians are authorized to retrieve and return books, to and from the shelves.
- Returned publications are disinfected by ultraviolet light by the librarians before their recirculation.
- You must leave your table promptly at the end of your appointment so that your table can get sterilized.
- No food or beverage is allowed, except water.
- The photocopier, scanner, and water cooler will remain temporarily out of service.
- Appointment requests are notified within two working days.
- SALT Research Ferit F. Sahenk Hall will reopen at a later date.
Click here to register and schedule an appointment to use SALT Research publication collection. Thank you.