- The HES code is required to access SALT Galata.
- SALT Research spaces are open from Tuesday to Saturday between 11.00 and 19.00.
- SALT Research Ferit F. Şahenk Hall is open to Master’s and Ph.D. students, academic staff, and unaffiliated independent researchers working in the areas SALT Research focuses: visual practices, the built environment, social life, and economic history. Researchers interested in using the space should fill out this form to apply to register.
- Users are required to wear masks, (dispose of their gloves) and disinfect their hands. People with body temperature higher than 37.5 degrees and symptoms including coughing, runny nose, difficulty of breathing will be directed to the nearest healthcare institution.
- Users are required to sanitize their hands upon entry and wear masks at all times. Disposable gloves are not allowed in the space.
- It is required that librarians and users maintain a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- No food or beverage is allowed, except water.
- The photocopier, scanner, and water cooler will remain temporarily out of service.